|House of Finance - Goethe Universität Frankfurt: Postdoctoral Researcher|
|Geschrieben von: Rouven Wiegard|
The Finance Department of Goethe University´s House of Finance is seeking to fill the position of a
The employment contract has an initial duration of 30 months with the option of renew (conditional of third party funding).
We are looking for
a postdoctoral researcher with a PhD in Finance for a position in the team of Professor Andreas Hackethal. The person would collaborate with researchers from the team and other researchers at the research center SAFE at the House of Finance, investigating the demand and the supply side of retail financial services and their interplay.
• Holds a PhD in Finance or a related field
• Past experience with field studies and/or experiments
• Skilled in handling large datasets
• Excellent knowledge of English and German
• Advanced skills in statistical software packages such as Matlab, Stata, R as well as skills in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++
• Knowledge of current debates concerning regulation of retail financial services
• Ability to work independently and to contribute to the research agenda within the area
• Flexibility and team work abilities
The infrastructure of a modern research center with excellent contacts to the scientific and financial community. You will be working in a very attractive working environment in the House of Finance at Goethe University and an enthusiastic team of colleagues.